Forums » Travel Forum

Cruising the Corniche in Abu Dhabi

• 21 posts
    February 6, 2016 11:58 PM CET

I don't have much cruising experience in the Arab world, but I do know a lot about the sex cinema in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic!

Anyway, I do have one experience that is about 2 years old, but I migth as well share it anyway.

I went to Abu Dhabi, UAE, for 4 days in late 2013. I stayed at the Le Royal Meridien, which is in the city center, near the corniche (maybe a 10 minute walk?) and close to shopping, etc. Wasn't too hard to get someone to the room, and I had fantastic sex with two European guys there.

Anyway, I had seen mentions on Squirt that the corniche was somewhat active. I went there one night around midnight, and found a generally poor selection of guys, mostly obviously cruising. Not many people around, and a few hidden corners, but not much in terms of places to play. I did see two Pakistani guys walking past, both in their early 20s, who smiled at me. Both straight looking and muscled.... they seemed to have been there before. 

They led me across the street to a construction site, just next to it was some fairly thick bushes and so we went behind there. One of them started undressing, the other one went out to a bus stop bench and sat there as a lookout! The first one fucked me really deep and long, then once he came and cleaned up, he switched with his friend who did the same thing to me. It was very sexy. The second one was kissing me too, and fucked me with a lot of passion. It was hard for him to cum quietly! But anwyay after that, we cleaned up and one by one left the bushes. We walked and talked for a while and then said goodbye. The more passionate one, who was kissing me, couldn't meet again because.... he was going home to Pakistan to get married (!). The other one met me once more but we just had tea, no sex. 

Anyway, a very fun experience with two very hot laborers......

• 11 posts
    February 29, 2016 5:20 AM CET

Bjbjboy.. You said it wasn't too hard to get someone to the room in Le Royal Meridien.  Are you referring to local guys or just other hotel guests or workers?  I typically don't like to hook up in public places (bad experience in Marrakech in the bushes where I was jumped and robbed).  I actually prefer to go online and arrange a public meeting place and take them to my hotel or have them follow me.  Is this possible in Dubai based on your experience?

• 13 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:24 PM CET

I ´ve been to Dubai before... in a 5 star hotel u can easilly take anyone to your room... They may ask for your guest ID only for your safety... But i can tell u that i meet some locals and tourists and they never ask me anything...

• 11 posts
    March 1, 2016 7:25 AM CET

Great.  Thanks Gabriel!

• 45 posts
    March 3, 2016 6:28 PM CET

My experience in Dubai is always get your guest to ask for you ar reception.They will check his ID and call you to collect them at reception.  I have never had any problems with guys visiting me when I do this. 

• 21 posts
    March 7, 2016 1:37 AM CET

I did stay at Le Royal Meridien, and had guests come to the room-- one local guy (Arab) and one Austrian guy. So I didn't try to bring any Indian or Pakistani guys, not sure how that would go since there are plenty of security around the hotel lobby. 

But I do agree with the ideas above, where they could ask for you at reception. I think that would work, though of course who knows?

• 11 posts
    March 7, 2016 2:28 AM CET

[blockquote]bjbjboy said:

I did stay at Le Royal Meridien, and had guests come to the room-- one local guy (Arab) and one Austrian guy. So I didn't try to bring any Indian or Pakistani guys, not sure how that would go since there are plenty of security around the hotel lobby. 

But I do agree with the ideas above, where they could ask for you at reception. I think that would work, though of course who knows?

[/blockquote]

With the Arab guy, did he just come to your room or did you have to go down and meet him?  Any questions from reception?  I don't think i'd care to hook up with Pakistani or Indian guys in UAE - I'd want an arab guy.

• 13 posts
    March 7, 2016 11:16 AM CET

The locals are quite weird... They prefer to meet u direct in your room.... I never get down to the reception to meet them.. in fact they told me that front desk or security never ask where they were going.... I don´t know how it woks with indians and pakistanis as they are not my type... Those who like indians and pakistanis may have some fun at Hyatt Regency Deira.... I stayed there my last two days and it seems that there are a big cruising area by the hotel parking (near the bushs)....

• 11 posts
    March 13, 2016 1:48 AM CET

Actually I can understand why the locals would prefer to go directly to your room.  I guess if they are seen with a foreigner, especially someone who isn't arab it might look a little 'suspicious'

• 4 posts
    March 14, 2016 12:51 PM CET

hi bjbjboy, I am writing here to ask you about your experiences in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I am from Brasil and I have been planning to go to Santo Domingo, but I cant find information about sex...I am very into straight guys who let gays suck them for some money....Is it easy to find straight guys with big cocks in Santo Domingo? Thanks in advance :) Do you recommend a place to stay in Santo Domingo? Is it easy to approach guys on the street and ask for sex?  

• 21 posts
    May 22, 2016 9:38 PM CEST

Hey I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I could create a new thread about the Cine Lido in Santo Domingo, though since this board is about Arabs, not sure if people want to see it. I have posted about the Cine Lido on Squirt.org as well. 

Actually I've never paid anyone for sex there, mostly they are gay or bi, it's still open and fun from what I've heard, it's been a few years since I was there. 

In general, there is a big scene of "bugarones" in Santo Domingo: straight or bi, very macho, working class guys who have gay sex for money. I've never done it but I have friends who have, and they love it. Of course you're bringing someone much bigger, more muscular than you-- and also someone you don't know-- to your room, so risks are higher than if you are just playing at the Cine Lido. When I go to cinemas, I only bring a copy of my passport, no phone, and just a little cash. Nothing to steal.