Forums » Introduce Yourself

mature bottom in London

• 5 posts
    March 2, 2016 8:06 PM CET

Hi I am a large mature bottom in london. I am attracted to arabs but do not seem to get to meet many. Any suggestions on how to meet new people or let people know I am interested in meeting new friends? Arabs are very discreet in my experience and I do not wish to offend.

• 45 posts
    March 3, 2016 6:22 PM CET

I also like Arabs and there are many in London but are difficult to  meet. Where I have had a lot of sucess is with men from Saudi and the other Gulf countries. Many of them like older fat white men but these are difficult to find in their countries. Mostly they are tops. They like to visit places like London , Paris and Brussels where there are many older chubby gays. Also unlike people from the North African countries they seem to have no problems getting UK or other European visas.

What I usually do is check out the traveller sections on Silver Daddies and Manjam regularly for people planning to visit London or other European Cities for holidays and send them a messagge asking if they are interested in meeting and I fnd I get about 80 % positive response. Then a conversation on skype mostly results in a meeting. It is never going to be a permanent relationship but is usually fun. I have sevral friends who I have met this way who  I meet every time they visit UK. These two websites seem to be the best for meeting people

• 5 posts
    March 3, 2016 6:31 PM CET

Dear Forthbridge, Many thanks indeed for your advice. I shall certainly try out the sites you suggest. It was very kind of you to take the time to help me. good luck. elgin.

• 5 posts
    March 7, 2016 12:24 PM CET

Hi Forthbridge, I followed your advice and you are quite right. Akready peole coming to london want to make dates. I hope others follow your advice.

• 45 posts
    March 19, 2016 6:19 PM CET

Glad you are fiinding contacts. Unfortunatelu manjam has changed recently so the search is not as god ad before.

• 45 posts
    March 20, 2016 3:25 AM CET

Another possibility if you are looking for Middle //Eastern guys who are already in London, 

go to www.fabguys.com

go in to their search ,put in your  area and distance, select Middle East and top and check what is there. 

I checked it out a few minutes ago. there were 147 Middle East top men near London E15 and most were happy to meet older men.