Forums » Stories

• 18 posts
    June 9, 2016 1:38 PM CEST

True story

My first Arab was a Moroccan I met in a community centre in Amsterdam, a few years ago now. I was member of a foundation that would help people with a language disadvantage or helping immigrants with their taxes etc. We, volunteers, just had held our weekly meeting, when I entered the small kitchen of the community centre with some coffee mugs, and saw Said, a friendly morrocan of about 30 years old, washing the dishes. He was about as tall as I am, black curly hair about half long, wearing scruffy clothes. Not dirty or anything, just not new or fashionable. Sort of a workers type. I asked his name, and we started a small conversation. Nice friendly face, a three day shade on his cheeks. I understood he recently came to live in Holland, and was staying with friends at the moment. He asked me if I was living in the neighbourhood, which I confirmed. Whilst doing the dishes, at which I started to help him, since I brought in the dirty mugs, we chatted a bit further. He asked me if I was married, to which I responded no, and then why wasn’t I married? I told him I was not into woman, sexually. It took a few seconds for him to digest the information, but he reacted acceptingly. He told me he was living with his friends for the moment, his wife was at home in Morocco, he was going to try to get her to Holland in a later stadium, when he would have found a job and his own house or apartment.

When we were finished doing the dishes and checked if every-one was out of the building, it was time to close the building, he helped me. We were outside the building, I placed the key in my pocket thanked him and wished him a goodnight. Then he started looking for his keys and after looking in all his pockets he said he could not find his key. Must say, a nice play, but obviously so unconvincing, he asked me if he could pass the night at my place. Well, playing it all along, of course I could not refuse a shelter for the night.

It was not too far to my home, a walk of about five minutes. At home, we sat in the living room, I made it a bit more intimate with the lights, took of my shoes and told him to make himself a home. He drank a whiskey with me. Then came the question, if I did not have sex with women, did I have sex with men? Of course I did. Then he asked me if I would have sex with him? Well, sure, I said, why not, he was a nice looking man and I was in the mood. He then asked me where? Here? On the couch? Uhuh, I said confirming, and sitting next to him started to bow over to touch his crotch, where something did grow indeed, getting hard nicely. I unbuckled his belt, opened his zipper and saw his purple panty in which a throbbing hard dick made a nice stain of precum. I pressed my face against it, it felt warm and smelled sexy. I pressed my lips on the fabric, then took the elastic of the waistband and slid it off. He lifted his pelvis and lowered his pants and panty in one move. There it was, a beautiful cut dick, hard as rock, waiting for my lips to lick it, to take in my mouth. Not enormous big, but not small either, average, very nicely shaped. I loved the bush of black pubic hair around it, and his well shaped balls. I started to lick his dick, fully in length. Then I took his dickhead in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around it. Then I sucked his dick fully, bobbing my head up and down. Said had his eyes closed, sat relaxed on the couch. He groaned softly, I heard him breathing. I stood up and placed myself in-between his legs, and continued to suck his dick. He said nothing, just enjoyed the blowjob he was getting. I was very much enjoying sucking him, loved to give him pleasure. I was sucking his dick fervently, was so into it, that I didn’t even notice that he was about to cum, and suddenly he pressed his hands on my head, and held my head on his dick when thick wads of cum spurted into my mouth. I swallowed it all. Wow, said Said, that was awesome, I never came this good! You’re very good at that. I smiled, glad I made him enjoy the blowjob.

Then he pulled up his pants, said he was going home. He thanked me and took off. He got what he wanted, the story of the lost key was suddenly forgotten. No problem, I liked to have sucked his dick. It was not the end of our sexual encounters though. There was a next time...

This post was edited by Ioannes at June 15, 2016 1:11 AM CEST
    • 18 posts
    June 10, 2016 12:37 AM CEST

English is not my mother tongue, I'm sorry for mistakes. Especially in the last lines, where I wrote "I liked to have sucked his dick". That seems not correct to me, it must be: "I liked sucking his dick". And that's not a lie... ;-)

• 15 posts
    July 28, 2016 10:28 PM CEST

[blockquote]Ioannes said:

True story

My first Arab was a Moroccan I met in a community centre in Amsterdam, a few years ago now. I was member of a foundation that would help people with a language disadvantage or helping immigrants with their taxes etc. We, volunteers, just had held our weekly meeting, when I entered the small kitchen of the community centre with some coffee mugs, and saw Said, a friendly morrocan of about 30 years old, washing the dishes. He was about as tall as I am, black curly hair about half long, wearing scruffy clothes. Not dirty or anything, just not new or fashionable. Sort of a workers type. I asked his name, and we started a small conversation. Nice friendly face, a three day shade on his cheeks. I understood he recently came to live in Holland, and was staying with friends at the moment. He asked me if I was living in the neighbourhood, which I confirmed. Whilst doing the dishes, at which I started to help him, since I brought in the dirty mugs, we chatted a bit further. He asked me if I was married, to which I responded no, and then why wasn’t I married? I told him I was not into woman, sexually. It took a few seconds for him to digest the information, but he reacted acceptingly. He told me he was living with his friends for the moment, his wife was at home in Morocco, he was going to try to get her to Holland in a later stadium, when he would have found a job and his own house or apartment.

When we were finished doing the dishes and checked if every-one was out of the building, it was time to close the building, he helped me. We were outside the building, I placed the key in my pocket thanked him and wished him a goodnight. Then he started looking for his keys and after looking in all his pockets he said he could not find his key. Must say, a nice play, but obviously so unconvincing, he asked me if he could pass the night at my place. Well, playing it all along, of course I could not refuse a shelter for the night.

It was not too far to my home, a walk of about five minutes. At home, we sat in the living room, I made it a bit more intimate with the lights, took of my shoes and told him to make himself a home. He drank a whiskey with me. Then came the question, if I did not have sex with women, did I have sex with men? Of course I did. Then he asked me if I would have sex with him? Well, sure, I said, why not, he was a nice looking man and I was in the mood. He then asked me where? Here? On the couch? Uhuh, I said confirming, and sitting next to him started to bow over to touch his crotch, where something did grow indeed, getting hard nicely. I unbuckled his belt, opened his zipper and saw his purple panty in which a throbbing hard dick made a nice stain of precum. I pressed my face against it, it felt warm and smelled sexy. I pressed my lips on the fabric, then took the elastic of the waistband and slid it off. He lifted his pelvis and lowered his pants and panty in one move. There it was, a beautiful cut dick, hard as rock, waiting for my lips to lick it, to take in my mouth. Not enormous big, but not small either, average, very nicely shaped. I loved the bush of black pubic hair around it, and his well shaped balls. I started to lick his dick, fully in length. Then I took his dickhead in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around it. Then I sucked his dick fully, bobbing my head up and down. Said had his eyes closed, sat relaxed on the couch. He groaned softly, I heard him breathing. I stood up and placed myself in-between his legs, and continued to suck his dick. He said nothing, just enjoyed the blowjob he was getting. I was very much enjoying sucking him, loved to give him pleasure. I was sucking his dick fervently, was so into it, that I didn’t even notice that he was about to cum, and suddenly he pressed his hands on my head, and held my head on his dick when thick wads of cum spurted into my mouth. I swallowed it all. Wow, said Said, that was awesome, I never came this good! You’re very good at that. I smiled, glad I made him enjoy the blowjob.

Then he pulled up his pants, said he was going home. He thanked me and took off. He got what he wanted, the story of the lost key was suddenly forgotten. No problem, I liked to have sucked his dick. It was not the end of our sexual encounters though. There was a next time...

[/blockquote]

Great story!

• 18 posts
    July 29, 2016 10:52 PM CEST

Thanks JDub49265, nice to get a reaction.