Forums » Travel Forum

Aswan Trip Report

• 13 posts
    October 28, 2014 2:08 AM CET
    Leaving next week to Aswan. Looking forward to it . A suite in the Sofitel sipping Martini's at the bar one moment and on my knees in a dark alley the next. Jekyll and Hyde. Lol. Will write full trip report on my return.
    • 34 posts
    October 28, 2014 11:49 AM CET
    Got your email! Will reply ASAP! I've been quite busy and not in great shape.

I can tell you I have good memories of the massage guy at Sofitel but I must also say that this hotel was badly affected by the lack of tourists and while they had 3 guys working there at one point, last time I was at Sofitel I think last April there was just one that is neither too sexy nor hung. And no one wants to pay so much money for the massage while getting so little from the masseur
    • 13 posts
    October 28, 2014 4:09 PM CET
    Hey hope you are ok! Thanks so much. I actually prefer the Movenpick but they are full so economy must be better. I figured the staff would be a little younger and layed back. In my experience the staff in the top hotels tend to be more worried about being reported by their spoilt clientele. The Sofitel wrote and offered me a limo from the airport for USD 100, is it me or does this sound high? I Really wanted to find a nice balance of a relaxing stay in a memorable hotel togeather with some naughty fun if lucky but did not want to make it all about the sex. If I do by the third day I am ready to get out of there as its a lot of work for a quick wank or suck that's over in 5 mins. LOL
    • 13 posts
    October 28, 2014 4:11 PM CET
    Oh and of course where Agatha Christy penned her novels.
    • 35 posts
    October 30, 2014 10:31 AM CET
    Cancel the limo. A taxi is around egyptian pounds 60.
    Select the driver that takes your fancy ( make sure he is going to be the driver and not joust a tout) and sit in front with him.
    Your journey may not be as comfortable ( neck crick) as in a limo but should be more enjoyable.
    The quickest I was hit upon arriving in Aswan was by the baggage handler boy at the airport.
    Enjoy your trip!
    • 34 posts
    November 7, 2014 10:09 PM CET
    Very few in this world know Aswan better than my beloved friend Traveller and he sure isn't lying about the many opportunities and warm welcome (or goodbye) you will receive at Aswan airport.

My last two arrivals at Aswan airport were all but nice: delayed luggage once and wrecked luggage the following time lol

I usually call one of my various taxi lovers to come and pick me up so I know exactly what I will be RIDING on my way to the city...!

In Egyptian airports I never seem to be able to browse drivers because 10 to 1 the ugly driver will run towards me and try to catch my suitcase and I always felt it was too weird to say "errr no sorry I want that cute young guy there" - you must keep in mind they all know each other and they would tease the guy endlessly in such situation and he could become angry about it - then again you wouldn't understand what they are saying so why care hahaha

In Cairo I get out of this situation easily but in Aswan now that the tourism is down and that groups have their own bus or vans the choice of drivers isn't so wide and it is usually older men with nicer cars who only do airport service - the young drivers are all around the cornice.

Friendly advice: upon departure you may find a young decent looking boy working for maintenance at Aswan airport - save your time and money his mop is very small.
    He still stalks me everywhere when he sees me at the airport asking me to follow him.
    They really need new staff.

On a different note, the pizza at the restaurant is really delicious!
    • 7 posts
    November 18, 2014 12:43 PM CET

Cleopatra (ps. you are great) or others,

Any information you could share on Aswan would be greatly appreciated.  I go at the end of the month.  I am torn between booking a hotel (Pyramisa) or an apartment on the island opposite which u need to get a ferry for. What do you recommend?

Also, any suggestions on taxi drivers, felucca riders, and hor to run into locals would be cool.

Many thanks guys.

• 35 posts
    November 18, 2014 3:24 PM CET
    Personally I prefer the island. Its no problem to take the ferry , the Moevenpick one runs 24/7. The rest of the island is accessible on foot from the back of the Moevenpick. At night you need a light.
    The island is very simple with dirt tracks and nature. The inhabitants are Nubian. You should be ok entertaining in an apartment there unless the owner gets jealous and wants you for himself!
    On the mainland it is difficult to find an apartment to rent ( to a western standard) although there are a few. Hotels do not allow local visitors although there are ways with some of the hotels. On the mainland you find predominantly Egyptians although a lot will say they are Nubians owing to the alleged Nubian prowess.
    Trust you will give us a report of what you find. Finding is really easy!
    • 7 posts
    November 18, 2014 3:32 PM CET
    Thanks Traveller. Very useful. Would you say there is more chance of fun with waiters, masseurs, etc in Movenpick or Pyramisa? Or I could book the Pyramisa on mainland and the apartment too as both are cheaper than Movenpick.
    I will definitely share my experience with the readers :-)
    • 35 posts
    November 18, 2014 3:32 PM CET
    Oh I should add that there is sometimes a resistance of mainland boys to come to the island and vice versa. Although if you invite the island boys to Emy they will always come across for beer (lol)
    • 35 posts
    November 18, 2014 3:36 PM CET
    I will defer to Cleopatra to compare Pyramisu to Moevenpick but Moevenpick masseur only interesting if you are into 40 plus age range and doubt mine was available if I had been interested.
    • 34 posts
    November 18, 2014 10:35 PM CET

Hello my dear Traveller and FitHungBi
    I must say that it sounds strange someone called FitHungBi would visit Aswan aahaha

That said, I posted countless times about Aswan on the old website and I really wish I had the time to transfer all those posts to the new website but I've been very busy lately.
    Anyway, as Traveller knows very well, I need action, I need people, I need cruising and I need to be in the middle of it.
    I am not a hiker like Traveller (don't think I forgot that walk in the dunes only to be proposed by your 90yo guide of strange caves ahahaha) I am a street walker and honestly that Island isn't the liveliest place on earth. I did go there with my egyptian bestfriend but like me he would rather be close to the market and the cafes packed with boys rather than on the island.

That said, you must also take into account that knowing the language, the culture, the place and many people..I don't necessarily need somewhere to take the boys because in many cases they take me to their homes, homes of friends, secluded places, boats and so on so I can easily stay in a hotel and that brings us to the next point.

Pyramisa is hideous. Dirty, cheap, nonexistent maintenance, horrible food, stupid manager with no clue on customer relations, uncomfortable beds, nonexistent A/C. BUT, they have some hot workers.
    Notice: the usual rule applies - maybe one waiter wants sex with me and not with you, maybe another waiter wants sex with you and not with me. Maybe on monday he wants to fuck you and then on tuesday he won't even say hello to you.

Movenpick is way better, nice rooms, they remember returning customers and they do know the meaning of FREE UPGRADE. Beautiful gardens and a real pool where you don't risk catching "bilharzia" as with Pyramisa pool.
    The ferry isn't so much of a pain, it's always there. Food is fairly good. BUT, the average age of the workers - due to old contracts so they can't really be fired - is 45 to 60 with a weight average from 85kg up. Paradide if you love silver daddies.

It's a tough call lol :-)
    Cleopatra

• 7 posts
    November 20, 2014 7:27 AM CET

Thanks Cleopatra.

I am not tied to any hotel so what would be your top pick for Aswan?  Also, any other tips for making my stay more fun?

Thanks in advance.

• 13 posts
    November 23, 2014 7:17 PM CET
    Back from aswan here is my TR
    Stayed at the movenpick. Great location but a little run down. Must have been a fabulous hotel in the 70's heyday but furnishings showing lots of wear. Nevertheless it has the best pool in aswan and the weather was condusive to great afternoons lounging by the pool. The majority of staff were over 45 and did not get the sense they were all horny. I managed to get the room service waiter to show me his cock but he quickly put it away. I don't think you should expect any action from the hotel staff. The hotel has also installed new security cameras facing the lifts. The people in aswan are really lovely. They are curious and friendly. But you do have to be extremely careful. I made the mistake twice of letting my guard down. The first is a guy in black suit at the Nubian museum. He gave a wink and showed me to the men's toilet. Once there he asked for a tip and grabbed his crotch indicating he wants a BJ . After giving a tip his collegue walks into a booth. As we wait for him to finish pretending to pee he then tries to extract more money showing his soft cock at the Urinal. I clue in pretty quickly what is happening and zip up and leave - 100 pounds poorer. Likewise with the feluccas. You agree on a price and they almost always try to extract more once you are on board. My 50 pound excursion ended up costing me 600 pounds. The captain and his hot twink assistant sailed us off to the middle of the river then makes tea. It's a super quiet evening with no wind. I end up having some fun with both him and the assistant in the bottom of the boat and tip them 100 pounds each. Once done we realize we have drifted off with the current and not enough wind to get us back so he calls his friend with a motor boat to tug us back. This was to cost 100 pounds which I agree to. Long story short I end up having fun with the motor boat captain and whist I am "distracted" on ones back. The other captain has gone through my pockets and taken 300 pounds. I realise quickly I have been had and call them on it but no use. It was my fault for being seduced. In the souks stares and cat calls but ultimately they want to sell you something. I did not get a sence that the men were all horny but did get a sense they know that tourists are a big $$$ sign. Another trick is you will hand them a 100 pound note they will do a quick change and show you a 50 pound note claiming you short changed them. So please be very careful. I found the hottest men were the policemen outside the police station but untouchable. I did meet some very nice and honest people in a non sexual way. And of course the natural beauty of aswan is breathtaking so I will be back and pampering myself at the old cataract hotel next time which is one of the most famous hotels in Egypt and really amazing.
    This post was edited by Hotbtm at November 23, 2014 7:21 PM CET
    • 7 posts
    November 26, 2014 10:31 AM CET
    Thanks Hotbtm. How did you organise the felucca excursion? You just go up to them? What sort of time in the evening did you go? Sounds like you had fun.
    • 13 posts
    December 2, 2014 2:58 AM CET
    Hi Firhungbi. They are all along the corniche and will approach you.
    • 7 posts
    December 7, 2014 10:07 AM CET
    Thanks for the tips everyone. As promised, I am reporting back on my adventures in Aswan.

Let me start by saying that the taxi drivers in Aswan are nothing to write home about. None attractive and you won't get the chance to choose one over the other as they are all friends. But, once you get to Aswan the opportunities are there.

I decided to opt for a cheap hotel in Aswan (Pyramisa Isis) which actually want as bad as I was told it would be. I also booked an apartment on Elephantine Island.

At the hotel there were some ok workers but opportunities to get with them were difficult. They stared a lot and we're definitely horny but it's hard to get a gardener or maintenance man into your room without people noticing. I did manage to suck off a receptionist who came to fix my safe though. He was about 23, Nubian. Fairly small cock though.

The apartment I rented was really nice if you also want a break. Aswan isn't very nice and is noisy so Elephantine island. The owner couldn't meet me so he sent his 24 year old cousin. He was tall and slim and sexy and Nubian. Dressed in his galabaya. He showed me to the apartment and offered me whatever I want. So I grabbed his cock and within seconds had his hard cock in my mouth. It was thick and around 7". He came back another three times to get sucked. One night I was on my terrace and there were three boys who were sat downstairs. I struck up a conversation and we spoke for about half hour. Then two of them left to go home so I got speaking to one, who was the most handsome. Then another came back. Also cute. We got talking about sex and next thing they were both in the apartment, cocks out ready to be sucked. They didn't care that the other saw. In fact one was so horny he shot a load twice. They were about 21. Small to average size cocks.

Other opportunities lie with Felucca captains egg but they are all old and not attractive so I didn't go there. I did wank off a taxi driver who was really sexy.

Overall, there is sex to be had in Aswan. However, two days here is enough and if u don't like dark guys forget it as they are mostly dark here. I was expecting bigger cocks but te biggest I was was 7" and most were under 6".

I tend to go for rougher guys so marrakech wins for me. They also have bigger cocks there. However, Aswan was nice enough.

I took some pics of the boy who I sucked a few times. Can upload them (not his face as that wouldn't be fair) but not sure how to.

• 3 posts
    December 8, 2014 1:12 AM CET

Hot story FitHungBi! Please upload the pics for us! ;-) You can do it by hitting the 'upload' button on the bar in the Quick Reply window. Thanks!

• 3 posts
    December 8, 2014 1:18 AM CET

Like this... ;-)

• 4 posts
    January 25, 2016 11:52 PM CET

Hungfun, Hotbtm, Traveller and others -- how would you suggest I go about renting an apartment in Aswan?  I'm going this Saturday for 3 nights and staying at the Pyramisa Isis Island Resort (the slightly better Pyramisa, the one on the island).

The apartment story that Hungfun had was great... would love to experience something similar!

• 4 posts
    January 28, 2016 8:56 AM CET

Does Cleopatra or anyone else know if there is any way to access (at least to read) the forums on your old website?  It does not seem to be online anymore... I'm automatically redirected to this one.

• 20 posts
    February 6, 2016 6:21 PM CET

Thanks for the Aswan update. Looks like fun! 

• 2 posts
    May 22, 2017 2:50 AM CEST

Does anybody have any more recent updates from Aswan? I'm planning on heading there a bit later this year.

• 23 posts
    May 23, 2017 10:10 PM CEST

Thnks for the update!!

Looking forward to the pictures!

(I'll add one from my collection to return the favour in advance)