Forums » Stories

Istanbul Encounter

• 45 posts
    December 7, 2014 6:03 PM CET

Another old story

It always surprises me how many good looking young men in Middle Eastern countries are attracted to old fat men. As an Egyptian friend said to me I love to fuck beautiful women and old fat me. As I am quite old and fat I  am very grateful for this.

The encounter described here happened in Istanbul quite recently. I don't know Istanbul weIl and had picked the wrong time of year to visit. I had underestimated how cold and wet it can get so that when I was returning to my hotel it started to rain heavily as I was walking along Istiklal Caddesi. As I was passing a cinema (later found it was called Rula) I decided that the best way to avoid the rain was to watch the movie even though it was in Turkish.

I paid at the cash desk and tipped the attendant who placed me somewhere in the centre. A few minutes later the lights went up for an interval and most people went outside where an attendant was selling coffeee and other things. It was there that I realised that the place was gay and I was being cruised by several men.

I returned to the cinema this time sitting near the back 3 seats from the aisle. Just before the lights went down a good looking man, came and sat beside me on the inside . I felt his knee contact mine ad when I did not move his foot moved on top of mine moving up and down. I noticed that he was stroking himself. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and put it on his hard and hot cock, at the same time playing with my nipple.He guided my hand so that I wanked him the way he liked but suddenly very quickly as his cock started throbbing he moved my hand and pushed some tissues over the end of his cock . After he had cleaned himself wespoke quietly to each other and after about 20 minutes he moved myhand to his cock and we repeated the session. He then said he had to leave but he would like to meet me the next day in a bar called Degirmen which was near a bustation in Sultanahmet district.

Next day I worried about whether I should go but finally got up courage. As I entered the bar he was sitting in a quiet corner with a soft drink. As soon as he saw me he offered me a drink and I had a beer. We talked for a while and he said that he would like me to go to his apartment as he wanted to marry me in bed and gave my ass a squeeze to make sure I understoodwhat he meant.

It was only when I got to his car (a BMW) that I realised that he was quite a rich man and this was reflected when we got to his apartment. I later discovered that he was a professional footballer with Bezikitas and according to a friend of mine well known for being seen with beautiful blondes.

As we got to his place and got into the lift he reached out and played with my nipples and gave me a long deep kiss . We entered his apartment and he guided me to the bedroom and almost ripped my clothes off. while undressing himself. With some foreplay he kissed my lips, tongue deep in my mouth and biting my lips, then playing and sucking my nipples before pushing my head down to his cock which was about 7 inches, nice and straight, circumcised and thick. He guided me to lick it and suck and lick his balls. Then he turned me on my face , put two pillows under me and told me that he was going to treat me like his woman. He thrust his cock in hard and I screamed. He apologised and pushed in again gently at first ,though it was still painful the pain eased when he was inside. He fucked me salowly at first then harder and harder, his breathing getting heavier, biting my neck and shoulders until I heard him scream and could feel him cum inside , it seemed to go on forever filling the condom and overflowing over the top. We lay holding each other for a while and then had a shower before relaxing on the bed talking. After about 30 minutes he started to kiss and fucked me again, it lasted a lot longer this time. He fucked me five times that night and we met again every day for the rest of my stay. By the time I left forhome I was quite sore with that nice kind of soreness.

• 34 posts
    December 13, 2014 1:46 PM CET

Nice story. Thank you for keeping this new website alive :)

• 13 posts
    December 13, 2014 8:12 PM CET

This website is rather boring, isn't it MC92? After having worked on it for so long that's quite a dissapointment. I don't have the time to generate more traffic, nore do I have the money to buy traffic. I was hoping on some traffic by members inviting others and I'm doing what I can on facebook (hence the 3000+ likes), but for some reason it just isn't working out. I'll give it a couple more months though.

• 4 posts
    January 10, 2015 12:37 PM CET
    The stores are the best i love them wish I was having the adventures
    • 27 posts
    February 1, 2015 3:42 PM CET

Hi Forthbridge, this is a wonderful story also because I know this cinema! By the way the correct name must be RÜYA. But unfortunately it has closed like I heard. A similar cinema exists still in Antalya. I like these kind of cinemas because you can meet there these wonderful turkish bisexual guys: sexy, hot, masculine and at the same time so friendly!

• 34 posts
    February 3, 2015 2:25 PM CET

what about the data base from the old sites? it seemed pretty crowded!

• 45 posts
    February 4, 2015 5:30 PM CET

You are correct, it was RUYA

[blockquote]Mirko said:

Hi Forthbridge, this is a wonderful story also because I know this cinema! By the way the correct name must be RÜYA. But unfortunately it has closed like I heard. A similar cinema exists still in Antalya. I like these kind of cinemas because you can meet there these wonderful turkish bisexual guys: sexy, hot, masculine and at the same time so friendly!

[/blockquote]