Forums » Travel Forum

Morrocco

• 13 posts
    January 21, 2015 8:45 PM CET

Hi, Am hoping to travel to Morrocco later on this year, iv heard there are very cute guys and theres way of knowing if they are wanting the same, like walking around the Jamaa Al Fanna with your hands in a cup shape behind your back...and they come and stand in it, also croth rubbing etc, how try are these? How do you knw if they want some fun? Is it always for money? Also places to visit when you can get some fun, like cinemas, gardens, markets etc...Am going to Marrakech and Agadir so info on both places. Thanks

• 35 posts
    January 22, 2015 3:42 AM CET
    Marco to answer your questions.
    Yes its true but it is only necessary to join the crowd aroumd a performer in Jmna el Fna before someone will press up to you ( or you to them).
    Yes you have to pay!
    • 13 posts
    January 22, 2015 1:07 PM CET

Thanks for that...

Any other hotspots that I can check out?

Also Hammams are they a good place?

• 27 posts
    January 25, 2015 2:25 PM CET

Marco, see my posting at the thread: Back from Marrakech

• 23 posts
    February 4, 2015 11:18 PM CET

Also a big Morocco fan here.

Be careful! Especially Marrakech is a tourist trap. I saw in the news an English tourist was held in prison with his moroccan (boy)friend. But yeah, the sex is everywhere. Better start a profile in Romeo, or Badoo, so you can talk first and get to know the right people.

• 3 posts
    February 5, 2015 2:50 PM CET
    Hi Jardonm
    Is that a different case than the onea while ago...when did it happen ,recently,.
    I m planing to go for my forst time to Morocco and got some tips from Travler which was very helpfuul.
    Is their any thing you can share about Hotel with Staff Action or an Apartment Address....any hot experiences ...defenately will check out the Theater.
    Please let me know .
    Thanks
    • 23 posts
    February 5, 2015 2:58 PM CET

no,it is a few months ago.

Staff action, I don't have much experience with that. I have some appartment addresses. Which city do you need?

• 3 posts
    February 5, 2015 3:09 PM CET
    Hi Jardomn
    Thanks
    I m planing to go to Marrakech in April
    Do you want to send me a personal message about the Apartment Info ?
    Any up to date info would be very helpful since it is my first time in Morocco
    Thanks
    • 13 posts
    February 6, 2015 11:27 PM CET

heyyy Jardomn, even I would like to know apartment info too...

plz share thanks x

• 13 posts
    February 6, 2015 11:27 PM CET

heyyy Jardomn, even I would like to know apartment info too...

plz share thanks x

• 23 posts
    February 7, 2015 9:46 AM CET

For which city? I have nothing on Marrakech

• 13 posts
    March 11, 2015 4:11 PM CET

Marrakech and Agadir....for both cities thanks

• 13 posts
    March 11, 2015 4:11 PM CET

Marrakech and Agadir....for both cities thanks

• 3 posts
    April 27, 2015 1:35 PM CEST

well to me this isnt the best place for gay cruising
    true the guys are cute but if you into arabs you dont have to go to arab country for that
    i had sex with more arabs in Amsterdam and Paris then every arab state i ever been
    I did not payed for sex i found a few guys on the internet actully they found me :D
    but its not always safe so be careful and you better speak french
    its a dump for sex tourisim but its a nice place for lets say adventure
    but if you into sex dates you wont find something worthy there unless you are pedofile becouse the most boys at Jemma el Fenna are minors
    if not all of them
    you cant go to a hotel even though i did but its dangerous for the locals and they wont agree to risk their asses
    if you want to pay for sex got to amsterdam or berlin they got every race and color there

• 13 posts
    October 26, 2016 10:57 PM CEST

Any tips about apartaments for rentail in Casablanca and Marrakech?

• December 13, 2016 7:30 AM CET

If you don't want to spend a fortune opening cases, there is another option to get keys. Using Free CSGO Ak47 Skins you can get CS:GO keys for taking surveys online. Later on, you'll be able to buy/trade for keys easily with your profits, but this site is great if you're just starting out or don't want to spend your profits on keys. Usually it's better to just buy the skins you want instead of opening cases, but we all know how addicting it is.I read what you published, I recently played a game and you want to share with you.