Forums » Love Forum

My bf is a moroccan

• 23 posts
    February 5, 2015 8:59 PM CET

Last year September I was in Morocco for my vacation and I spent considerable time in advance to get to know good people through Badoo, Facebook, etc.

I met some uninteresting guys, but also a very special guy with whom I now have a relationship. He is completely in the closet and definitely gay (so not acting, or so) and he is madly in love with (much older) me. It seems I am filling a hole (no pun intended) that is currently not filled, meaning: stability, balance, mature behaviour, etc.

He doesn't know any other gay guys, so I am the only one with whom he can talk about feelings and stuff. On the positive side, he will not pick up this strange diva behaviour that you see so often with young gay people.

He still lives with his parents, but soon he will be have a job and he will be able to travel. We plan to live together as soon as it is possible. He is from a good family and not even once did he ask me for money or other favours (another indication that he is for real).

Did I mention he is beautiful? Not just beautiful, but stunning! Like a model...  I would upload a photo, as proud as I am, but I need to make sure he remains discrete.

Any questions?

• 13 posts
    February 21, 2015 3:09 PM CET

You say you plan to live together as soon as it is possible. Would that be in Morocco or in your homecountry? I'm guessing the latter..

• 23 posts
    February 21, 2015 9:47 PM CET

yeah, it will be my home country, so we can be more open about the relationship. But I can see us moving to other countries in the world one day.

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2015 3:04 PM CEST

i serach a moroccan husband

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2015 3:05 PM CEST

say email to my email bensad@laposte.net

• 3 posts
    May 22, 2015 6:32 PM CEST

qui est dispo pour une vue avec un bel oriental de 33 ans  voulez vous me connaitre bensad@laposte.net

• 23 posts
    May 24, 2015 1:13 AM CEST

I spent another week with my boyfriend in Morocco... It was better than ever before.He is such an amazing guy.

Feels like I am dreaming

• 23 posts
    September 1, 2016 11:49 PM CEST

Update:

The relationship was forced to stay long distance a bit longer. In the meantime, I caught him lying and going on a sex date with a random stranger. So, I terminated the relationship. Really disappointed. :-(

• 15 posts
    September 25, 2016 10:21 PM CEST

Sorry to hear about that dear. ....hugsss....