Forums » Travel Forum

Algeria

• 34 posts
    March 8, 2015 12:30 PM CET
    Planning to spend a few days in Algiers, wondering if anyone has some ideas for having fun. Thx
    • 34 posts
    April 7, 2015 12:35 PM CEST

well i'll surely post some answers to myself next week!

• 35 posts
    April 7, 2015 5:22 PM CEST
    Well I am sure you know Algeria is off the tourism map. I heard that Algerians are not that welcoming of tourists. You probably know the history better than I. As a friend has proposed visiting, look forward to your report.
    • 35 posts
    April 8, 2015 6:18 AM CEST
    Draton there is no need to be offensive. I did not say that Algerians were not nice people as you concluded. The info I received was from a business friend who for many years commuted to Algieria on a weekly basis.
    • 35 posts
    April 8, 2015 1:45 PM CEST
    Draton your manner is unpleasant and it is not necessary to respond in such a way. Egypt and Morocco and Tunisia have built a substantial tourist infrastructure and would welcome those tourists that previously went before scares caused by recent political events. Algeria has not built up such an infrastructure and there are reasons for that. This is nothing to do with your prejudicial remarks as to how you perceive fellow travellers. It is also nothing to do with being gay, straight or plebian.
    • 34 posts
    April 8, 2015 11:52 PM CEST
    Draton,
    your judgments of people don't belong in this forum. Read again what it is called by the way.
    Even if one was to visit a country simply to get laid it is not your business and it does not entitle you to have an attitude or be offensive.
    Instead of doing that, you could suggest what in your opinion would be the best way to know a people or a country or else you can just skip the thread and not answer altogether if you have no contribution that is relevant to what is being asked.

Shall your posts not comply with the rules of the forums and basic respect towards other members you will be moderated.

Cleopatra
    • 34 posts
    April 9, 2015 9:12 AM CEST
    Can't say that I didn't warn him.
    • 34 posts
    April 11, 2015 11:35 AM CEST
    Seems somebody got banned. What did I miss? (#packingmysuitcasewithcondoms
    • 35 posts
    April 11, 2015 1:49 PM CEST
    Mc92
    You missed rude and inappropriate comments from someone who obviously has a deep self hatred directed towards others.
    • 35 posts
    April 11, 2015 1:50 PM CEST
    Bon voyage!
    • 34 posts
    April 11, 2015 5:12 PM CEST
    :) merci
    • 34 posts
    April 29, 2015 8:27 PM CEST
    Just came back from Algiers and god it's full of the most gorgeous guys in the world! Imagine all colours of arabs - from light skinned blue eyed arabs, red haired, casual brown arabs to black skinned arabs. My jaws were dropping like every 2 minutes in Algiers. And had to open them many many many times!
    • 40 posts
    April 30, 2015 5:19 PM CEST

Oh do tell us about your experiences ;)

[blockquote]MC92 said: Just came back from Algiers and god it's full of the most gorgeous guys in the world! Imagine all colours of arabs - from light skinned blue eyed arabs, red haired, casual brown arabs to black skinned arabs. My jaws were dropping like every 2 minutes in Algiers. And had to open them many many many times![/blockquote]

• 13 posts
    May 6, 2015 6:02 PM CEST
    Sounds like you had a lovely time, I have always wanted to go. Any tips for me?

[blockquote]MC92 said:
    Just came back from Algiers and god it's full of the most gorgeous guys in the world! Imagine all colours of arabs - from light skinned blue eyed arabs, red haired, casual brown arabs to black skinned arabs. My jaws were dropping like every 2 minutes in Algiers. And had to open them many many many times![/blockquote]
    • 20 posts
    May 9, 2015 6:44 AM CEST

Yes, details please about Algeria!  

• 1 posts
    May 14, 2015 1:57 PM CEST

QUI A DES INFOS GAYS SUR ALGER ORAN BEJAIA ?

écrivez moi à : passif_france@yahoo.fr

• 34 posts
    May 30, 2015 1:03 PM CEST

Ok, so Algerian people are the most welcoming people EVER. I mean they don't see a lot of tourists, so they basicly treat you exactly like you're a local. I mean, everybody looks so different that you could be. So nobody harasses you like in Morocco or Tunisia. But if you go talk to them and tell them you're discovering Algeria, they'll be proud to show you around, to invite you for a coffee or dinner and introduce you to their friends.

Men are the sexiest in the world (and they don't know it), but they don't really have a place, so do yourself a favour and rent an appartment. Turn on grindr, take a walk in the city and you'll have great fun (and honestly I Never felt in danger, or had the slightest problem). Guys just want to fuck (and they do it great, with kissing, eating ass, maybe a little touching of your dick...), no money involved.

In the men's hammams there are some guys who might try requesting money, but depending on your looks (or your envy), you can just tell them to fuck off.

• 34 posts
    September 16, 2015 1:57 AM CEST
    Have you haver booked a room in a gay hotel? ;)
    Of course, nobody says it's a gay brothel, but all the guys in Algiers know about it. You just book a room, can bring a friend of just leave your door open (like everybody does...), just check the guys and have fun. Watch out for the hookers (the hotel boss knows about it - that's why it's always full ) and bring lube and condoms! Have fun!
    • 34 posts
    September 16, 2015 2:01 AM CEST
    Oh, it's called Hotel Amirouche- 53 rue Debbih Cherif - center of Algiers. It's dirty, smelly, but the room is like 10€/for the night and you'll get what you're looking for ;)
    • 20 posts
    September 16, 2015 2:03 AM CEST

[blockquote]MC92 said: Have you haver booked a room in a gay hotel? ;) Of course, nobody says it's a gay brothel, but all the guys in Algiers know about it. You just book a room, can bring a friend of just leave your door open (like everybody does...), just check the guys and have fun. Watch out for the hookers (the hotel boss knows about it - that's why it's always full ) and bring lube and condoms! Have fun![/blockquote]

Did you have an apartment in Algiers?

Please more details! Can't wait to hear more. 

For some reason just saw your post from May 30th about your great experience in Algiers.

Also-- what are you talking about with this post about the gay hotel--  would love to know more :D

Thanks!

This post was edited by bjbjboy at September 16, 2015 2:04 AM CEST
    • 34 posts
    September 16, 2015 11:07 AM CEST
    Well you just go, book a room and hang out on the stairs. Horny guys leave their door open so you just get in their room and have a taste of those huge algerian cocks. Good looking guys who able to be hard as rocks and fuck 4 times in an evening. All kind of men, from sexy young rascals to older business men (old but huge stamina!!). You can book a room for 2 or 3 and bring somebody you cruised outside. Friday it's the best day- most crowded. I just sat on my bed with the door slightly opened and my room was busiest than Times Square :) Guys love to kiss, to get sucked, to rim and of course to fuck a nice ass. Best fun was with 3 friends sharing a room - 20-30 yo fit and cute and with a religious bearded guy with a huge black cock...
    • 20 posts
    September 16, 2015 1:14 PM CEST

Wow that's so cool.
    In Algeria, is there a religious police/ concern with guys trying to rip you off like in Morocco/Egypt/etc? Haven't heard much at all about Algeria in terms of gay sex before! Very intrigued......

This post was edited by bjbjboy at September 16, 2015 1:14 PM CEST
    • 34 posts
    September 16, 2015 4:18 PM CEST
    Oh no, "there are no gays in Algeria", so no concerns about cruising and eyeing guys on the streets. If they're interested, they just come to you and chat ... And 99% of them just want a good blowjob or piece of hole. Of course, you have some bad guys, but it's mostly the ones living in Europe and going back for holidays.
    • 14 posts
    September 19, 2015 10:30 AM CEST

very good informative writing MC92

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2015 3:19 AM CET

[blockquote]Hotbtm said: Sounds like you had a lovely time, I have always wanted to go. Any tips for me? [blockquote]MC92 said: Just came back from Algiers and god it's full of the most gorgeous guys in the world! Imagine all colours of arabs - from light skinned blue eyed arabs, red haired, casual brown arabs to black skinned arabs. My jaws were dropping like every 2 minutes in Algiers. And had to open them many many many times![/blockquote] [/blockquote]