Forums » Travel Forum

Algeria

• 27 posts
    December 20, 2015 3:25 PM CET

Hi all and hi MC92,

I really would like to believe that Algeria would be the new paradise for gay men who love arabs.... I can not help me, but I am sceptical. What is with the saftety situation? There are warnings that it is risky for tourists to visit the country. Especially warnings not to go to he south of the country but also even for Algier.

• 11 posts
    December 21, 2015 12:05 AM CET

I'm sure that was not your first trip to algeria :D

This post was edited by Libra at December 21, 2015 12:06 AM CET
    • 34 posts
    December 22, 2015 2:20 PM CET

actually loved it so much in spring, that i came back this autumn. and surely i'll go back next year. as I said, safest place ever! of course, i wouldn't venture in the "dangerous" areas of the country (one of the biggest in Africa) by myself. Hottest boys and men in the world!

• 11 posts
    January 29, 2016 4:20 PM CET

MC92 said: Well you just go, book a room and hang out on the stairs. Horny guys leave their door open so you just get in their room and have a taste of those huge algerian cocks. Good looking guys who able to be hard as rocks and fuck 4 times in an evening. All kind of men, from sexy young rascals to older business men (old but huge stamina!!). You can book a room for 2 or 3 and bring somebody you cruised outside. Friday it's the best day- most crowded. I just sat on my bed with the door slightly opened and my room was busiest than Times Square :) Guys love to kiss, to get sucked, to rim and of course to fuck a nice ass. Best fun was with 3 friends sharing a room - 20-30 yo fit and cute and with a religious bearded guy with a huge black cock...

Haaa, did you really have sex with a religious bearded man? can you tell us more

I know that the casbah city and Bab al wad - a popular ghettos city- are two big brothel s

pimps are everywhere ! but not for gays lol

• 20 posts
    February 6, 2016 6:15 PM CET

Tell us about your visit in the autumn! I will try to get there in July this year. More details are always better!  Thanks so much in advance. 

• 4 posts
    March 19, 2016 12:42 AM CET

i've been planning to go to Algeria for some time but can't seem to be able to get any info. Thanks to other posters on this forum for providing some. I'd love to see Algers, Annaba, Constatine, and Oran. Am wondering if transportation is easy to come by to travel beteeen cities. Love the idea of that hotel where you can leave the door open and/or walk the halls and get a taste and as much as you like. My French is terrible and my Arabic just enough to get me into trouble. Can an English speaker get along that relatively easily. Thanks

• 11 posts
    March 19, 2016 10:18 PM CET

apssfrk said:

i've been planning to go to Algeria for some time but can't seem to be able to get any info. Thanks to other posters on this forum for providing some. I'd love to see Algers, Annaba, Constatine, and Oran. Am wondering if transportation is easy to come by to travel beteeen cities. Love the idea of that hotel where you can leave the door open and/or walk the halls and get a taste and as much as you like. My French is terrible and my Arabic just enough to get me into trouble. Can an English speaker get along that relatively easily. Thanks

where are you from? England?

I advise you to get a friend before you go there

so he can meet you, but it would be difficult unless you present something for him

like inviting him for a trip to your country 

why not? he would appreciate to meet English gays for a time

• 4 posts
    March 21, 2016 5:05 PM CET

Thanks Libra, Oh that it were that easy to invite someone to visit my country. I'm from the USA and it seems increasingly difficult to get any type of visit permissions these days. Also unfortunately not a real welcoming atmosphere if you;ve been watching any of the political circus that is taking place. For this reason many of us are trying to get OUT! 

I've chatted with a few very nice man online and they all assure me that things are easy and sweet once i get there. I was just trying to get some info on ease of transportation from city to city. I am sure that the friendliness and warm hospiality of the Algerian people will make for a most enjoyable trip. See you in 2017! 

• 7 posts
    November 24, 2016 8:46 PM CET

I am sure that Algeria druzhelyubin to tourists) know exactly what to Russian there are always treated well about others I will not lie) hope that when nibudt there shall appear to communicate with men

• 20 posts
    December 3, 2016 5:46 AM CET

Got an insanely cheap ticket from Minneapolis (where I live) to Algiers for August 2017. US$455 total return on Air France!
    Now to go for the Tourism Visa. Not sure I'll get it. 

Anyone have advice? 

Thanks!

• 20 posts
    March 8, 2017 3:56 AM CET

Hey guys I'll be going to Algeria in August 2017. 

Anyone with recent info/ updates?

I did try to message MC92 but it didn't work.... if anyone can contact him, I'd love some info!

• 20 posts
    February 15, 2018 1:15 PM CET

Hey guys I did go to Algeria last August, but was with friends so only played with one guy who was staying in our hotel. Still, it was one of the best vacations I've ever taken-- totally, completely recommend a visit to Algeria for the tourism aspect (and yes, the guys are hot-- I'll be back later this year to check out the guys). 

Put it into your travel itinerary-- we did day tours of Algiers, a day trip to Tipaza, a 4-day trip into the Sahara Desert (to Taghit), a 4-day trip to Constantine. Absolutely loved all of it. Constantine is absolutely beautiful. And a 90-minute drive away is Djemila, a stunning Roman Ruins city in the mountains. UNESCO site as well, but absolutely NO tourists. 
    Sorry I don't have more info about guys! I'll work on it next time :D