Forums » Introduce Yourself

arab american meeting sites?

• 1 posts
    May 1, 2015 2:06 AM CEST
    Since I was a child, I have always been attracted to Arabian or middle eastern men and women. Living here in america it is really hard for me to find what I like. I just wanna find a site or a way that I can meet Arab men from around the world. I love to travel and will travel for the right one :-) help me pleaseeee lol I'm 22. Looking for someone under 35.
    • 35 posts
    May 1, 2015 7:35 PM CEST
    Travel my dear. This site offers information but is mainly subscribed to by admirers of arab men.
    • 5 posts
    May 3, 2015 12:14 AM CEST

Most Arabic men speak Arabic, not English. This limits the number who can connect with English speakers over the internet.

• 18 posts
    May 5, 2015 12:04 AM CEST

Post on Craigslist or look on SilverDaddies.  You might find what you want on there.  Or even post here!  David

• 18 posts
    May 5, 2015 12:04 AM CEST

Post on Craigslist or look on SilverDaddies.  You might find what you want on there.  Or even post here!  David

• 2 posts
    August 30, 2015 5:06 PM CEST

are there any Arab men looking here for dates/sex with Americans?

• 45 posts
    August 30, 2015 6:14 PM CEST

Look on manjam. Search places like Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and UAE. There are lot of people from these countries  on that site and some of them travel to Eurpe and USA. The site is blocked in these countries but people from there still manage to get on line.

• 15 posts
    August 8, 2016 9:51 PM CEST

Yes Manjam is a great site to go to for  a lot of mideast men. A word of caution though.....there will be a ton of scamming fakes there also. Be very wary of any guy from the western Africa area and also be very wary of any guy pretending to be in the military serving in Afghanistan. Also a total fraud. Good luck.