Forums » Travel Forum

Iran - anyone?

• Jie
    • 21 posts
    May 8, 2015 10:30 PM CEST

Has anyone been to Iran? I've heard it's not as bad as the western media potrayed it and that the the people are generally one of the nicest. Plus the guys are hot and discreetly open to gay sex.

• 45 posts
    May 10, 2015 2:36 PM CEST

I have never been to Iran but had an Iranian boy friend for about two years when he was studyingin Glasgow and I was working there. He was top and very assertive in bed or maybe even quite rough sometimes.Unfortunately he went home and got married. I have not been to Iran but have met quite a few Iranian men over the years and they have all been nice people, I have worked with a few and they have been usually up for man to man sex if the opportunity is there that is if they know you are gay and won't refuse  them or tell other people You never see them in gay clubs or bars though. I think the Iranian people are mainly nice but their rulers are not.

• Jie
    • 21 posts
    May 12, 2015 3:51 AM CEST

Thanks forthbridge for sharing your story. Your experience affirms the fact that Iranians are among the nicest around.

Just curious why you never visited  Iran - maybe because too much hassle getting a tourist visa? I believe for an American and British - it really is a pain? I was hoping to go there later this year.

forthbridge said:

I have never been to Iran but had an Iranian boy friend for about two years when he was studyingin Glasgow and I was working there. He was top and very assertive in bed or maybe even quite rough sometimes.Unfortunately he went home and got married. I have not been to Iran but have met quite a few Iranian men over the years and they have all been nice people, I have worked with a few and they have been usually up for man to man sex if the opportunity is there that is if they know you are gay and won't refuse  them or tell other people You never see them in gay clubs or bars though. I think the Iranian people are mainly nice but their rulers are not.

• 45 posts
    May 12, 2015 4:00 PM CEST

It is a place that I would lke to visit and my Iranian friends tell me that as a bottom if I was discrete I would have lots of fun there however I find the thought of the death penalty for having gay sex a little scary

• 7 posts
    May 15, 2015 7:59 PM CEST

First of all Iran is a gorgeous country with very warm people.

You can always find all types of men who are always ready for sex. There are two problems which may effect the life ... Language and place to play...I am attracted to mature men, i always have found what im looking for in Iran...Dont worry, its the safest country in the world. About the places to meet people, please pm me

• Jie
    • 21 posts
    May 17, 2015 1:24 AM CEST

Thanks Mi cullo for your input. I wanna pm you to ask about the places to meet people but I dont know how lol

Mi cullo said:

First of all Iran is a gorgeous country with very warm people.

You can always find all types of men who are always ready for sex. There are two problems which may effect the life ... Language and place to play...I am attracted to mature men, i always have found what im looking for in Iran...Dont worry, its the safest country in the world. About the places to meet people, please pm me

• 4 posts
    August 6, 2015 3:13 PM CEST

I agree with Mi Cullo.

Iran is the most beautiful country. I have been there many times and met guys from there. Be very careful with you actions and be very discrete and you will have a lot of fun. The gay life there is very underground and mainly takes place in people's houses.

Iranian men are amongst some of the most handsome in the worls, second to Lebanese guys. Iranians are lovely and very generous. The guys that I met worked at the hotel I stayed at or I met from one of the gyms I went to when I used to visit there. Perhas I was exotic fruit for them as I am black, but they were very interested in me and I never had any difficulty getting what I wanted.

You have to be invited to go there or use an agency which deals with tours specifically to this country. Exercise caution as there are a lot of religious police. Like I say fun can be had. You have a country full of horny young men who just want to fuck, but can't due to the laws of the land.

If you do get to go, enjoy!

• Jie
    • 21 posts
    August 22, 2015 9:45 PM CEST

Definitely want to go there now!! lol - but most likely next year.

Soni said:

I agree with Mi Cullo.

Iran is the most beautiful country. I have been there many times and met guys from there. Be very careful with you actions and be very discrete and you will have a lot of fun. The gay life there is very underground and mainly takes place in people's houses.

Iranian men are amongst some of the most handsome in the worls, second to Lebanese guys. Iranians are lovely and very generous. The guys that I met worked at the hotel I stayed at or I met from one of the gyms I went to when I used to visit there. Perhas I was exotic fruit for them as I am black, but they were very interested in me and I never had any difficulty getting what I wanted.

You have to be invited to go there or use an agency which deals with tours specifically to this country. Exercise caution as there are a lot of religious police. Like I say fun can be had. You have a country full of horny young men who just want to fuck, but can't due to the laws of the land.

If you do get to go, enjoy!

• 7 posts
    August 24, 2015 2:38 AM CEST

I was away for a while from this web site

If yıu are into gorgeous men, Try parks:) Use your common sense:) There is a huge park next to one of the biggest metro lines. I haven't seen that many gay men all together in one park... but everybody seems very very enormously discreet...it was a very interesting moment for me because your gaydar does not work as same as in the west. You feel very interesting:) Most of my type of guys don't know English however i solved this problem finding guys to help me from the internet.

To find people , Use manjam ... Iranian people use it very often. Find your guy(s), They will take care of you... I have been to more than 100 countries, The most beautiful country in terms of people, cultural heritage and safety is IRAN

P.S. : How iranian gay guys have one night stands is pretty interesting, Having sex while a dark film windowed truck goes on a highway was interesting:) If you are lucky, you may attend one of the underground parties (Then you may ask yourself, "Have I been really Partying in the West"??)... I hope you find what you are looking for.

Please Be careful!!! Always cautious!!!

• 4 posts
    September 28, 2015 1:20 AM CEST

Glad you had a good time Mi Cullo.

• 7 posts
    June 24, 2016 3:26 PM CEST
    Thank you Soni:)
    I read the forums in this web site from time to time but eygpt and morocco are very spoiled places. I know the web site is gay arab but first Moroccans, second nubians ...they are not arab at alll... so Its needed to be expanded to all arab influenced countries...like Some of Iran, India and Sri Lanka ( its my favorite after Iran) ... I dont feel happy to pay for any sexual relationship, i dont like to get ripped off too... So why dont we change our routes or sights to find horny guys for pure sex...if i sense the guy need help, i help him but giving him money does not necessarily related with help...
    • 13 posts
    July 26, 2016 5:16 AM CEST
    My experience with India and Sri Lanka was men have small dicks. Egypt and Morroco although spoilt has gorgeous well hung masculine men. I think the majority of us on this site are looking for the same.
    • 45 posts
    July 27, 2016 4:58 PM CEST

Though I enjoy having men with large dicks I don't think it is most important as  long as they get really hard and the man knows how to handle your body to give you maximum pleasure.  

• 7 posts
    November 24, 2016 8:42 PM CET

unfortunately I was not in Iran, although like ue to visit it) BUT I talked on Skype with 2 men from 40 very pleasant sociable people) were invited to visit) I do not know if it's true but we must be careful because it is the Middle East and the Qur'an for same-sex relationships may be punished up to the death penalty

• 7 posts
    November 26, 2016 2:08 AM CET

I agree with hotbtm some and and absolutely agree with forthbridge..... im agree to hot btm about the Srilanka, but India is much more diffrent then the cock size for me ... I have been to India more than 10 times and people eager to fuck me in every ways, especially in kerala and Tamil nadu... I think they are much more experienced than the Arabs...This rule also applies to Iran (especially Balouchis and same people in Pakistan) too...Arabs having large cocks but they fuck very harsh, come ,came, come zbam :)))... Pakistanis and pastuns fuck for hours and make you very , indeed very, happy:)  The biggest cock sizes in Iran are mostly the ones from, Balouchistan, Mashad and Kordestan...

but in India , especially in Kerlaa or Tamil Nadu , you can find too many men , interested in you at the same time together ... They treat you like a real person, they fuck you good... till you cum:))) I am always having great time as a foreigner in India:)))

This post was edited by Mi cullo at November 26, 2016 2:10 AM CET