Forums » Introduce Yourself

Marrakesh Tourist seeking advice

• 1 posts
    September 16, 2015 9:40 PM CEST

I got chatting to a guy in Marrakesh, can't remember how! But, I've gone and booked my flight.

I really don't know what to expect when I get there and my biggest problem accomodation.

What should I book? There seems to be a big problem taking local guys back to hotels or apartments.

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Cheers,

Christian

• 26 posts
    December 4, 2015 8:08 PM CET

Hi, your name sounds German. Of course that is not a MUST. But just more easy to communicate with you. I can give you some advice with regard to your questions. You can send me a private message.

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2015 10:13 AM CET

Hi Mirko been reading some of your foirums which is very educational for me I am thinking of goind to Marrekech soon Any suggestion of apartments where it is possible to discreetly bring guests back My friwends who had been there said the secuirty at the door is always a problem and they have to doi it in the bushes which I am not comfortable with Thanks Chinese guy

• 26 posts
    December 15, 2015 11:53 PM CET

Hi chinese guy,

I dealed with this topic in the travel forum. Look at my thread: "apartments in morocco: problems with security service?"

I asked there BEFORE I traveled to morocco und told there my experiences with renting flats AFTER I came back.

If you want to get names of internet sites where you can rent apartments pls send me a private mail.

• 26 posts
    December 18, 2015 11:53 AM CET

Hi chineseguy,

a good site to find apartments in morocco is the following:

https://www.homelidays.com/

I like it because there are always enough photos to get a good impression from what you will get. Also there is always a detailed description of the apartment.

But there are much more sites. You find them easily by googling using the following keywords:

1. the town you want to visit, in your case  = Marrakech

2. second  keywords like   holiday apartment, holiday rental etc You can try out different words.

Have fun in Marrakech!

Mirko