Forums » Travel Forum

Dubai... cruising in Deira

• 18 posts
    September 26, 2015 10:27 PM CEST

Hello All,

I got back from Dubai just last week.  I stayed at the three different hotels.. and found the best place to be was Hyatt Regency in Deira.  The first two hotels are like a Las Vegas hotel... takes a long time to get walk anywhere and it's difficult to hook up (for me).

BUT Deira (a suburb of Dubai) is a different story.  Picture this:  All these subcontinent workers IIndians, Pakistanis, Nepalis, Bengalis, etc.) are sharing 10 people to a small apartment.  So, they really have no place to play... and they are eager to play!  At night there's a park that people hangout.  There's some bushes there where the action happens...and it's there.. they are desperate to get outside away from a very crowded apartment.  Grindr works really well...When you walk outside the Hyatt Regency you are among people.  I got laid every night (and everyday!) while I stayed in Deira. 

Cleopatra has his own ideas (which I welcome).. and I had fun in Deira. 

David

• 23 posts
    September 27, 2015 11:37 PM CEST

but you got laid in the bushes, right? not in your room?

• 18 posts
    September 27, 2015 11:58 PM CEST

Both!  :-) 

• 18 posts
    September 27, 2015 11:58 PM CEST

in the bushes and in my room....

• 18 posts
    September 27, 2015 11:59 PM CEST

One guy was "carded" when he came to my room.  He says it's because he's Indian.  They photocopied his ID.  They didn't prevent him from coming to my room.  David

• 14 posts
    September 30, 2015 12:00 AM CEST

Dubai is great for action, i only ever stay in Deira- bur Dubai

• 45 posts
    September 30, 2015 6:10 PM CEST

Last two times I have been in Dubai I have been approached by local guys for ex within two minutes of leaving the airport, The first on a metro train and the second in the lift at y hotel just after checking both soon after 6AM in both cases. A lot of young men there seem to like older chubby men.

• 45 posts
    September 30, 2015 6:13 PM CEST

Last two times I have been in Dubai I have been approached by local guys for ex within two minutes of leaving the airport, The first on a metro train and the second in the lift at y hotel just after checking both soon after 6AM in both cases. A lot of young men there seem to like older chubby men.

• 45 posts
    September 30, 2015 6:15 PM CEST

I have also found that if you sit in the gardens outside Baniyas Square station in the afternoon some interesting men will talk to you

• 14 posts
    October 1, 2015 4:35 PM CEST

Ive always said about gay guys in Dubai who complain they can't meet anyone there, they must be blind or dumb, there is opportunity on every street corner, every gym, every bus and every taxi :) ;)

• 2 posts
    December 22, 2015 12:02 PM CET
    @ David Indians and Pakistani are for sure easy picks, but they are not arabs. If you settle with them, than better for you. Sex with arabs from the gulf is not that easy to get. They can be somehow racist towards westerners and asians
    • 18 posts
    December 22, 2015 3:01 PM CET

Hi Montasar,

I took what I could get.  I think non-Arabs out-number the Arabs.  Or maybe the area I hung out in, is areas where Arabs didn't.  The Indians and Pakistanis were most grateful to hookup and so was I!  

David

• 4 posts
    April 1, 2017 6:03 PM CEST
    Hi, I travel to dubai a lot and never knew there would be cruising areas. Could anyone direct me to where the best park to go to, also is the Hyatt Regency beside a cruising park?
    • 4 posts
    April 1, 2017 6:04 PM CEST
    Hi, I travel to dubai a lot and never knew there would be cruising areas. Could anyone direct me to where the best park to go to, also is the Hyatt Regency beside a cruising park?
    • 4 posts
    April 1, 2017 6:06 PM CEST
    David , Hyatt regency , is it beside a cruising park?
    • 18 posts
    April 2, 2017 4:46 AM CEST

yes.. that's the place.  

• 4 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:19 AM CEST
    Thanks David, any tips on how close the park is to the hotel, best times to go there for action ?? Is it real busy? I'll be back there in 2 weeks and really want some action , particularly with Pakistan guys
    • 18 posts
    April 22, 2017 4:02 AM CEST

Hi Pete,  After dark... say from 7 pm to 10 pm.. then slows down...  I know you'll have fun!  Some guys might hit you up for money.  Not a lot.  I  usally give them money.  What's $5 to me?