Forums » Travel Forum

Cairo or Tunis or Morroco?

• 3 posts
    November 8, 2015 6:13 AM CET

Debating on going to either cairo or tunis next month.  Any advice on where to go?  Also hotels? What offers the best men and straight tops.

• 23 posts
    November 8, 2015 10:03 PM CET

I would say Morocco. More stable than the other two.

• 23 posts
    November 8, 2015 10:04 PM CET

I wouldn't take an hotel. It is better to take an appartment.

• 2 posts
    December 22, 2015 11:51 AM CET
    Sometimes I wonder why given the increasing number of arabs available in Europe people still prefer to put their life in risky situation for bad quality sex often consumed in filthy premises in best cases. Is the experience in itself part of the excitement?
    • 1 posts
    December 10, 2016 12:45 PM CET

is that true in cairo u cannot bring an egyptian guy to your room even if u stay in 5 star hotels

• 23 posts
    December 10, 2016 1:25 PM CET

That is indeed my experience

• 18 posts
    December 17, 2016 4:16 AM CET

Hi, A couple of years ago, I stayed at the Marriott in Cairo and picked up Egyptians in the lobby of the hotel! And there were a ton of them!  It was like shooting fish in a barrel! I did not have any trouble with bringing men to my room.  David

• 3 posts
    December 29, 2016 1:45 PM CET

[blockquote]Mike said:

Debating on going to either cairo or tunis next month.  Any advice on where to go?  Also hotels? What offers the best men and straight tops.

[/blockquote]

Morocco is the best place now. Egypt is not the same like before the revolution.

• 3 posts
    December 29, 2016 1:47 PM CET

[blockquote]hairyass said:

is that true in cairo u cannot bring an egyptian guy to your room even if u stay in 5 star hotels

[/blockquote]

It is eXTRA easy to take a man to your room. I am not sure he can sleep there.

• 3 posts
    December 29, 2016 1:48 PM CET

[blockquote]ababphile said:

[blockquote]hairyass said:

[/blockquote]

It is eXTRA easy to take a man to your room. I am not sure he can sleep there.

[/blockquote]

That is not right. ALL my frieds did it when I was living in Cairo they would stay in 5 start hotels and bring boys to their rooms or EVEN ask at the receptian to find a man. They will do it.